Oberhauser Law is committed to protecting your privacy, and will treat the information you transmit via our website with the utmost respect.
Information on our website and any exchange of information via this website do not constitute creation of a lawyer-client relationship.
Collection of Information
- When you visit this website, you may provide two types of information, personal information you knowingly choose to disclose and website use information. This website deploys Google Analytics to evaluate how this website is used. Google may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before and during your visit to this website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Our firm is not privy to any specific information about you, beyond what you consciously and intentionally provide us through such means as emails, contact forms and telephone calls.
Use of Information
- We use the information collected by Google Analytics to improve our site visitors’ browsing experience, and also to help us select content and services of interest.
- If you provide contact information (name, address, email address, phone number, etc.), it will be used to follow up on your inquiry. The information that you provide may also be used as part of our effort to keep you informed about events, developments, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you in the future.
- We may disclose information obtained through this website when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires such disclosure, such as to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities.
- Transmission and receipt of information from this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and any attorney of Oberhauser Law, nor is it intended to do so. Likewise, be advised that sending an email to us via Internet e-mail will not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not currently a client of Oberhauser Law, any information sent to us by Internet email or through the website will not be privileged. Email transmissions are NOT SECURE. Users or visitors are encouraged not to send information of a sensitive nature, privileged or confidential via email.
- Be assured that we do not sell or disclose any personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties.